Senior Decisioning Consultant
The Netherlands / Spain
Anamata builds tomorrow today. As a team, we change the way applications are being built. Our goal is to deliver first-time right for every deployment. We stay up to date with the latest features of Pega and the best delivery, design and development approaches. We know our way around DevOps, CI/CD, Agile and design thinking.
As Anamateers, we typically work in teams and with our partners and customers. We focus on improving customer value, growing sales, improving margins, improving operational efficiencies. To achieve this, we work with the best technology partners around the world. Together, we put technology to work and put our combined knowledge, skills, and passion to the test.
The role is yours to take
With Anamata, you become part of a group of ambitious, talented, people who care. We aspire to be the best and we continuously challenge each other to become the better version of ourselves in a fun and positive environment. As a Senior Decisioning Consultant you are on a joint mission to design and lead transformations with our customers and improve customer experiences.
A Typical Day with our Customers
– Guiding business and technical workshops with client and partner teams
– Defining business goals and defining the way
– Making a detailed data analysis to uncover strengths and deficiencies in customer processes to guide optimal solutions
– Configuring advanced solutions with our partner solutions to achieve improved customer value, increasing sales and customer value
– Validation of solution key performance metrics
– Educating the customer team to become fully self-sustaining in the new way of working
Typical internal work
– Assist with scoping or demoing in sales cases when necessary
– Work with the Product teams to identify potential product development opportunities
– Challenge and develop implementation and solution best practice for different industries (i.e. Grocery, DIY, Home Goods, etc.)
– Work with the team to expand industry and product knowledge as both a trainer and participant.
– Interact with our global teams to assist international projects and share practices between regions.
– Challenge us and help us grow and develop the Anamata brand and team.
Your desired background
– Background in engineering, math, computer science, software systems, or related.
– Additional (not required but strengthen qualifications): 3 to 6 years of work experience in (forecast) analysis, management consulting, strategy development, software configuration and implementation or other relevant area in retail / consulting industry
– Fluent in English, ideally Dutch or German as working proficiency
Nice to have some experience in the following areas:
– Data analytics
– Technical / coding ability
– Experience in Pega projects
– Certified as PCSA, PCSSA, Pega Certified Decisioning Consultant, and Pega Certified Data Scientist
– You are on the current Pega version (by having a certification and/or badge on the highest Pega version)
We value the following aspects
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Familiarity with large sets of data and ability to parse through to find key information.
– Strong work ethic, ability to learn on the fly, autonomy in delivering tasks, and self-starter approach to taking on new challenges and expanding your horizons.
– Experience in technical systems, software, or coding
– Capability to interact confidently with customer teams.
– Ability to gather requirements, carry out process design, training, and user testing support.
– Entrepreneurial attitude with interest towards growing the business
– Consulting requires traveling to client sites on a consistent basis; an understanding of and desire for this lifestyle is essential
– Demonstrates an outstanding work ethic and a sense of urgency to resolve issues quickly and efficiently
– A high sense of ownership and personal accountability for ensuring the quality and timeliness of own work
– Proactive, result-driven, and hands-on attitude towards work
– Desire to develop and challenge colleagues
Anamata offers you
– A front seat in our young fast-growing company with lots of career and learning opportunities
– Working with a fun, ambitious, and committed team of passionate people
– Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
– A Personal approach
– Competitive salary and benefits
Apply by filling in the form below or by sending an email with your CV and motivation to email@example.com.